Railway Notification of adjustments to bus service Suburban diesel train (Feeder) southern route Thonburi-Nakhon Pathom To be consistent with the travel situation, starting September 15th.
Mr. Ekarat Sriarayanphong Head of the Governor's Office The State Railway of Thailand revealed that according to the State Railway of Thailand The suburban diesel train service (Feeder) has been opened on the southern route. Between Thonburi Station - Nakhon Pathom - Thonburi, 20 trains (roundtrip) per day to facilitate connection with the Red Line suburban trains. Bang Sue-Taling Chan and other transportation systems In the metropolitan area to Bangkok from 1 June 2022 onwards.
Currently found that Statistics on users traveling by suburban diesel train (Feeder) on the southern route. Thonburi-Nakhon Pathom has decreased to approximately 850 people per day, or an average of 42 people per train. Therefore, the Railway has considered adjusting the number of trips provided. along with adjusting the time of the new train To be appropriate and consistent with the current travel situation of service users, there will be 8 trains/day starting from September 15, 2023 onwards, consisting of
1. Suburban train number 1123 leaves Thonburi at 6:15 a.m. and arrives in Nakhon Pathom at 7:20 a.m.
2. Suburban train number 1115 leaves Thonburi at 11.20 a.m. and arrives in Nakhon Pathom at 12.30 p.m.
3. Suburban train number 1117 leaves Thonburi at 2:15 p.m. and arrives in Nakhon Pathom at 3:20 p.m.
4. Suburban train number 1129 leaves Thonburi at 4:55 p.m. and arrives in Nakhon Pathom at 6:00 p.m.
1. Suburban train number 1124 leaves Nakhon Pathom at 8:00 a.m. and arrives in Thonburi at 9:05 a.m.
2. Suburban train number 1116 leaves Nakhon Pathom at 12.45 and arrives in Thonburi at 13.50.
3. Suburban train number 1118 leaves Nakhon Pathom at 3:35 p.m. and arrives in Thonburi at 4:40 p.m.
4. Suburban train number 1132 leaves Nakhon Pathom at 8:30 p.m. and arrives in Thonburi at 9:35 p.m.
However, in changing the number of suburban diesel trains in service this time, the Railway has taken into account the appropriate number of trains. Therefore, it does not affect the travel of people who use the service. Because there is still a social train that can accommodate up to 14 trips, including regular trains at 251/252 Thonburi-Prachuap Khiri Khan-Thonburi. Ordinary train number 255/254 Thonburi-Lang Suan-Thonburi Ordinary train number 257/258 Thonburi-Namtok-Thonburi Ordinary train number 259/260 Ordinary train number 260/261 Thonburi-Namtok-Thonburi Suburban train number 351/352 Thonburi-Ratchaburi-Thonburi and suburban trains at 355/356 Bangkok-Suphanburi-Bangkok You can choose the train tour and travel time as appropriate.
For suburban diesel trains (Feeder) on the southern route Thonburi-Nakhon Pathom It's a short train. There is a route between Thonburi Station - Taling Chan - Nakhon Pathom (Southern Line), able to connect to the Red Line suburban railway system project. At Taling Chan Junction Station and the Blue Line MRT connection point At Charansanitwong Station Including other public transportation systems which supports the policy of the Ministry of Transport To encourage people to use the public transportation system more. As well as setting fares at special rates. To reduce the cost of living burden for the people You can check the route and ask for more details at the customer service center. Telephone number 1690 24 hours a day or Facebook fan page State Railway of Thailand PR Team.-Thai News Agency
Source: Thai News Agency