SOUTHBOROUGH, Mass., Sept. 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ GS: VRTU), a global provider of digital strategy, digital engineering, and IT services and solutions that help clients change and disrupt markets through innovation engineering, announced that Forrester Research …Read More
A flag handover ceremony for Royal Brunei Armed Forces, RBAF, personnel who will join the Malaysian Battalion, MALBATT 850-8, peacekeeping mission to the United Nations Interim Forces in Lebanon, UNIFIL, was held this morning. It took place at the Multi-Purpose …Read More
The Basic Sign Language Workshop is hoped to raise the society’s awareness and to appreciate hearing-impaired individuals. Titled ‘Jom Berisyarat’, the workshop was held yesterday afternoon at Pusat Bahagia in Kampung Pulaie.
70 participants comprising youths from higher educational …Read More
The turmoil in the oil and gas industry in Brunei Darussalam due to COVID-19 outbreak, can be regarded as an opportunity for the business leaders to search new opportunities and strive in diversifying the country’s economy. This is the new …Read More
TORONTO, Sept. 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
- Closed Smith & Williamson merger.
- Reported adjusted diluted EPS of $0.19 for the third quarter of 2020.
- Announces intention to launch a substantial issuer bid.
- Private alternative AUM increased 14% to $2.8 billion.
• Introducing new partnership with SkyNRG, pioneer and global leader in sustainable aviation fuel
• Success of its current sustainability plan, which has seen 80% of Members join plan to reduce …Read More