Building managers and owners are urged to advise the leasers and occupants of units and premises to together be responsible for the cleanliness of the environment by ensuring the proper disposal of rubbish is carried out at specified areas for the comfort of all. The reminder was made by the Bandar Seri Begawan Municipal Department after the department's enforcement section issued a compound fine on a company and 6 individuals for offences under the Minor Offences Act, Chapter 30.
Syarikat Mukmin Jaya was fined two hundred dollars for dumping or leaving construction materials. Meanwhile, while monitoring Gadong, Serusop and town centre areas, six individuals were each issued compound fines for throwing rubbish indiscriminately.
- Della Cruz Dennis - Filipino National
- Julius Corales Gantan - Filipino National
- Rakesh Kumar - Indian National
- Babul Mia - Bangladeshi National
- Mohiuddin Late Noazali - Bangladeshi National
- Chin Kui Seng - Permanent Resident
Source: Radio Television Brunei