Announcement: “Singapore Airlines” made emergency landing at Suvarnabhumi, 1 person dead.

Samut Prakan, Director of Suvarnabhumi Airport Statement on the case of Singapore Airlines Flight SQ321, route Heathrow - Changi, requesting an emergency landing at Suvarnabhumi Airport. Crashing into a turbulence, 1 person dead, many injured Mr. Kittipong Kittikachorn, Director of Suvarnabhumi Airport, Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited (AOT), stated that in the case of Singapore Airlines flight SQ321, Heathrow - Changi route, Singapore. Requesting an emergency landing at Suvarnabhumi Airport (Suvarnabhumi Airport) at 3:51 p.m. because one person was injured and one person died on the plane from falling into a turbulence while flying in Thai airspace. The deceased was a 73-year-old British man who was initially known to have had a heart attack. The flight had 211 passengers and 18 crew members. Mr. Kittipong said that when the Suvarnabhumi Airport Security Center received notification from the control tower that The airline requested an emergency landing. Suvarnabhumi Airport A medical team was s ent to the area. along with providing assistance and following emergency plans immediately The injured person was taken. and the deceased were sent to Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital. There were 7 people with critical injuries, most of them with head injuries. and pain in the muscle area 23 people were moderately injured and 1 crew member, 16 were slightly injured, with 30 passengers waiting inside the concourse with minor injuries. and ready to continue traveling with officials from the Royal Thai Police in cooperation with the airline Take care of and facilitate passengers. Waiting to travel to Singapore. Expect a plane from Changi. Will arrive in Thailand at approximately 9:45-10:00 p.m. Mr. Kittiphong said there were likely no Thai people on the plane. But there are passengers of many nationalities. Because it was a flight from England to Singapore. The inside of the plane was in quite a mess. During that time, there should have been food being served. In addition, I talked with many passengers. Indicate s that he was wearing a seat belt. As for the deceased, it is not known whether he was wearing a seat belt or not. Because his wife had already gone to the hospital. Meanwhile, the Civil Aviation Authority will enter the area within 1 hour to further investigate the pilot as to the cause. Confirmed that it was definitely a fall. Mr. Kittiphong said that at this time he has not been informed of the weather conditions surrounding the Suvarnabhumi Airport closure. The plane still took off and landed normally. Source: Thai News Agency