His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar 'Ali Saifuddien Sa'adul Khairi Waddien, Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, left for Hanoi, Socialist Republic of Viet Nam this afternoon for a three-day State Visit.
Accompanying His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam was His Royal Highness Prince 'Abdul Mateen. Prior to departure from Istana Nurul Iman, a Doa Selamat was recited by Yang Berhormat Pehin Datu Seri Maharaja Dato Paduka Seri Setia (Dr.) Ustaz Haji Awang Abdul Aziz bin Juned, the State Mufti.
Present at His Majesty the Sultan's Flight Hangar in Rimba to bid farewell to His Majesty were:
- His Royal Highness Prince 'Abdul Malik;
- His Royal Highness Prince 'Abdul Wakeel;
- His Royal Highness Prince Mohamed Bolkiah;
- His Royal Highness Prince Haji Sufri Bolkiah;
- Her Royal Highness Princess Ameerah Wardatul Bolkiah; and
- Her Royal Highness Princess Hajah Masna, Ambassador-at-Large at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Also present were Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran-pengiran Cheteria; the Speaker of the Legislative Council; Cabinet Ministers; Members of the Privy Council; Deputy Ministers; Acting Commander of the Royal Brunei Armed Forces and Acting Commissioner of the Royal Brunei Police Force.
Source: Radio Television Brunei